Bienvenue sur EpyBlog
Luxury Brand, trends & services...
Parisians in the blood & international in the heart, we share with you all the best concepts, places & products we discover all over the world.
Merci de nous suivre & à bientôt!
EpyBlog NewsletterBe the first to get our news
- Baselworld 2013, the World Watch and Jewellery Show
- Unique alliance of Fashion with High-tech – Stelle Audio Couture
- Schwartz’s Deli, when Ashkenaze gourmet meets Parisian style…
- The Qatar launched his luxury brand
- A real American bakery in Paris…Berko
- Supermodel – The Fashion Body from February 16 to May 19 2013
- Baselworld, le Salon Mondial de l’Horlogerie et de la Bijouterie @Bâle – 25 Avril au 2 Mai 2013
Follow Us on Facebook
Our Luxury Fields
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I usually travel to the South of France once or twice a year. Each time I go there, i take the time to admire one of the most splendid French hospitality jewels. Pictures talks by themselves. Let’s savor them looking … Continue reading
This is the restaurant I will definitely try during my next trip to Singapore.Check On the bund restaurant website – More information Thank you for sharing and following Epykomene posts!Blog this!Recommend on FacebookShare on LinkedinTweet about itSubscribe to the … Continue reading
“I met Lionel in 2008 and understood quickly that we had strong common business interests. Lionel knows Luxury at its essence and shows it to us with its refined & niche Business Couture brand. Lionel nicely accepted to share with … Continue reading
Urban Outfitter is the concept store I love to shop in whenever I travel in the U.S or in the U.K (London). Strong Bobo chic inspiration, they sell a lot of different brands such as Dolcetta by Dolce, Calvin Klein, … Continue reading
I love going to London for both work & Leisure and one of my favorite place to stay is the trafalgar Hotel, a niche boutique hotel concept handled by Hilton Hotels. What do I like the most in this hotel? … Continue reading