Bienvenue sur EpyBlog
Luxury Brand, trends & services...
Parisians in the blood & international in the heart, we share with you all the best concepts, places & products we discover all over the world.
Merci de nous suivre & à bientôt!
EpyBlog NewsletterBe the first to get our news
- In tribute to Jean Louis Scherrer
- Wynn Las Vegas, a luxury experience at the five stars casino-hotel
- Gottex, the iconic & glamourous swimwear
- Luxury on your wrist with the new Big Bang Bezel Baguette from Hublot
- & Other Stories, the high-end fashionable brand of H&M in Paris
- Hotel Principe Di Savoia, a Luxury moment in Milan
- Greubel Forsey, the beauty of Luxury complicated time pieces
Follow Us on Facebook
Our Luxury Fields
Monthly Archives: June 2012
“I love spending time with Popup Paris team and was honored to receive Victor Van de Rosieren for an interview. Popup Paris was launched a year and a half ago and has become a fabulous success story in such a … Continue reading
Some of you might know my huge passion for Swisswear. Let me introduce you to my 2012 Summer crush! Calzedonia was founded in 1986 close to Verona, in Vallese di Oppeano, with the aim to create a new way of … Continue reading
Toting a duo of deserted beaches, Phang Nga boutique hotel Wanakarn Beach Resort & Spa belongs to the Relais & Chateaux group. This amazing hotel gives the castaway experience an ultra-luxe shake-up. The cool, kick-your-shoes-off vibe is bolstered by liberal doses of … Continue reading
Jim Thompson is an exclusive Restaurant that offers definitive Thai cuisine in a DempseyHill heritage venue with a stunning interior. The restaurant’s distinctive approach is “absolutely Thai, Thompson-style.” “Absolutely Thai” means the chefs have tested many, many recipes for each … Continue reading