Bienvenue sur EpyBlog
Luxury Brand, trends & services...
Parisians in the blood & international in the heart, we share with you all the best concepts, places & products we discover all over the world.
Merci de nous suivre & à bientôt!
EpyBlog NewsletterBe the first to get our news
- Baselworld 2013, the World Watch and Jewellery Show
- Unique alliance of Fashion with High-tech – Stelle Audio Couture
- Schwartz’s Deli, when Ashkenaze gourmet meets Parisian style…
- The Qatar launched his luxury brand
- A real American bakery in Paris…Berko
- Supermodel – The Fashion Body from February 16 to May 19 2013
- Baselworld, le Salon Mondial de l’Horlogerie et de la Bijouterie @Bâle – 25 Avril au 2 Mai 2013
Follow Us on Facebook
Our Luxury Fields
Category Archives: cities from my eyes
There is not a thousand different ways to say this: Joy’s is definitely the best Thai restaurant in Chicago! I discovered Joy’s Noodles & Rice back in February 2006 and had my first Pad Thai noodles their. Each time I … Continue reading
A take on the French phrase for “good life.” The ultra lounge, kitted out with chic chandeliers and other objects that represent the good life in various cultures, covers two floors of 7500-square-foot space. The 20′ by 20′ projection … Continue reading
Are you a fan of Julia Robert or Richard Gere?Then most likely you will remember the glamorous hotel in “Pretty Woman”. Located only a few steps away from the glittering shops of Rodeo, a European facade ornates the hotel. I … Continue reading
The Sofitel Chicago Water Tower is a hotel in Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. The hotel was designed by French architect Jean-Paul Viguier. Its design has garnered the American Institute of Architects honor of being on its America’s Favorite Architecture list. A shimmering prism of glass … Continue reading