About Trish Rubin
I met Trish Rubin last month in New York. Amazing marketer, professor & writer, she has just published Brand Ed and she works closely with Sparks & Honey and brought me to my first live briefing there!
What is Sparks & Honey doing exactly?
It’s an agency based in NYC that offers trends forecasting to established brands. Based on culture & digital intelligence, Sparks & Honey remains at the edge of the world news organising briefing 5 times a week and among them 3 are live on their Facebook!
Diversity & Inclusivity, Gens life briefing
I had the pleasure to come with Trish Rubin to the Diversity & Inclusivity one as well as the GenZ one. The core of the agency is set up at the TV show set up! It’s impressive!
- watch 1 of their life briefing
- if you happen to be in NYC register for free for one of their life briefing
- and keep following Sparks & Honey mouvements closely!
#happymarketing #marvellousweek everyone! Follow our adventure on our Instagram story!
Each summer, Epykomene visits NY NOW at lifestyle, design & fashion fair that highlights craftsmanship & sustainable development. And we love it!
Some videos as well!
Sustainable development & design
At the heart of the universe of Cha Ling, a cosmetics line that integrates for the first time anti-aging active ingredients and antioxidants extracted from tea leaves of Yunnan Pu’er forests.
Cha Ling is the combination of the best of both worlds:
– The wisdom of the Great Chinese Culture. Thus Cha Ling could develop from its birth on 5000 years of history and culture
– The expertise of excellence , driven by cutting edge scientific discoveries of the LVMH Recherche and the heart of this encounter, sensitivity to what is beautiful, that share the French culture and the Chinese culture.
Cha Ling is a skincare line designed to care for the skin, while respecting its own laws, to give only what it needs at every moment of the day. A daily appointment with her beauty wherever one is and as often as possible: at home, at work, where you live elsewhere abroad, traveling in the morning during day, evening, weekend or the seasons differently.
We love travels
There is no discussion about it. Counterfeiting is ugly, illegal & a very low move. [...]
Welcome on the Blog of Epykomène. We share the love of Luxury & our Brands’ strategies know-how melted with a seriously dangerous addiction of travels! Hope you like it.