Brand Strategy Consulting
BOOSTER OF BRANDS, LOVER OF LUXURY
Since 2010, strategy consulting has been the core business of our agency. Epykomène was born from the desire of its founder, Audrey Kabla, to provide unique services in Luxury Brand Management with 2 main functions:
- To offer Luxury Homes and Premium Brands, a refined marketing strategy and innovative project management to ensure the viability of their Brand and the creation of an authentic, unique and important image.
- Support forward-thinking concepts with high potential in the launch and growth of their Brand.
Our brand strategy advice has an imminent result: a list of actions (strategic planning) but also and especially the Brand Bible (method created by Epykomene) to bring together all elements of the Brand (emotional and strategic identity) and its strategic deployment (7p, luxury marketing mix).
YOUR BRAND, THE MOST PRECIOUS ELEMENT OF YOUR COMPANY
Symbol of an immutable future and an endless dream, the Brand brings to your company recognition and customer loyalty: keys to the viability of your concept and its sustainability.
From strategy to operations, Epykomène is an expert in luxury marketing. It materializes your concepts and projects with measurable results.
Brand Image & Sales Growth
Epykomene multiplies your Brand Capital, value to your Brand. We work exclusively on the development of your Brand, the most valuable element of your House. By building unique & eternal Brands, we bring you brand image & sales growth.
Brand strategy consulting is defined in 5 parts:
- By creating or energizing your Brand
- By strengthening your strategic positioning
- diversifying your product / service offer,
- by increasing your Brand image,
- by opening doors to you internationally
Our areas of expertise are: hospitality & services, travel, watches & jewelry, fashion & leather goods, beauty, lifestyle, food & delicatessen, Publishing & Arts, yachting, aviation, automotive, digital, new technologies, etc.
“It is by believing in the roses that they are hatched”. Anatole France
- Development of Brand Awareness and/or Brand Building,
- Make our customers happy, determined and ready to focus on their core business,
- Ensure the growth of your Brand via our Boom & Bloom® theory.
“Inspiration is usually only a reminiscence.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- By creating & energizing your Brand by revealing its unique character,
- By bringing innovation & consistency,
- Insert the essential characteristics of a timeless symbol of the Luxury sector.
“To know how to prepare tomorrow by drawing inspiration from yesterday to assert itself today.” Epykomene
- To continue to satisfy your existing clientele with emotional experiences,
- To recruit new customers by attracting their attention by an identity of the Brand (history, “made in”, know-how, personality, etc.) authentic and meaningful,
- To increase brand equity (Brand’s intangible value) through brand visibility and the loyalty process.
At your side, Epykomene boosts and accelerates the growth of your business in terms of sales and visibility.
Among the Maisons that have trusted us, we are proud to quote: Gucci, Christian Dior Couture, French Deal, Beneteau Group, Hilton, Timex Group, Olympus, Lilly Pulitzer, 3i3s etc.
Audrey Kabla is a sector leader, professor, lecturer, thesis supervisor and jury in the Masters and MBA in luxury, fashion and design marketing in France and around the world since 2011. Among the institutions that welcome her to participate in round tables, debates or jury: The Fashion Institute of Technology, NYU, LIM, Brooklyn College, Jacksonville University, Monmouth College, Bekeley College (NYC), Sup de Pub, INSEEC Group, ESG MBA, PSB Group, ESMOD – ISEM, Isefac Bachelor, IONIS Group, ESLSCA, ModSpe, Pantheon La Sorbonne University, Paris Dauphine University, ICN Nancy, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Sichuan Agricultural University.
For her classes & in-house trainings, Audrey Kabla collaborated with several prestigious Brands & museums such as Plaza Athénée, le Meurice, le Royal Monceau, le Musée Yves Saint Laurent Pierre Bergé, l’Opéra Garnier, le Grand Palais, le Musée Galliera, le Musée d’Orsay, la Fondation Cartier, la Maison Hermès, la Fondation Louis Vuitton, La Maison Azzedine Alaia, le Musée Breguet, la Maison Richard Mille, Baselworld, Who’s next, SIHH, JCK Show, Curve fair etc.
More than 3000 people have already been trained by Audrey Kabla, founder of Epykomène.