Trainings of Epykomene
THE ART OF MANAGING A LUXURY BRAND
Epykomene invites you to discover the components of Brand Management adapted to the luxury sector and your market. What are the specificities of a “luxury” brand? What are the characteristics and the “must have” that create a coherent and authentic identity and brand image? How can we improve our marketing actions to increase its brand awareness, sales and brand equity?
Objectives & missions
- Understand the psychological and philosophical value of Luxury and Brand
- Master the aspects of Brand Management
- Become aware of the particularities of luxury brands
- Acquire effective knowledge and methods to renew both strategic and operational Brand marketing
- Strengthen a Luxury or Prestige Brand positioning
|Audience||Type of training||Language||Short format||Suggested format|
|Brand & individual –
marketers, executives committees, entrepreneurs
|french / english||1/2 day||
- Feel more comfortable in mastering Luxury Brand Management
- Adapt your marketing codes to your Brand and your market
- Create a strategic action plan with vision and missions in the short / medium term
Teaching resources and technical tools included
- Welcome guide & little booklet for taking notes,
- Powerpoint presentation (projector, speakers, Mac adapter and flipchart required),
- Practical cases,
- Workshops and role plays,
- A little surprise at the end of the day.
Speaker and animation
Audrey Kabla, an expert in Luxury Goods and Brand Management, fully conceived and built this training.
Organization of training
40% of the seminar is theoretical. The rest of the time is spent working on your Brand through workshops, discussions, brainstorming and strategic planning methodology. The trainees are given a home guide summarizing the day and a small booklet for taking notes. Within 48 hours after each training, they will then receive a short summary of the key points of the seminar by email. Please ask trainees to bring their computers for all 1-3 day training sessions.
Epykomène proposes you to concoct for your Brand and your teams, a training 100% personalized according to your needs and your expectations. The strategic analysis of your request, as well as that of your Brand against customers and market trends is included in this offer as well as the creation of a unique presentation tool and workshops dedicated to your House and its collaborators.
Epykomène also offers short-term individual interviews for each of your trainee collaborators during our training to answer more confidential, exclusive questions or whose content is of little interest to the group.
On ½ day, Epykomène recalls the essential points seen in training, secures and strengthens the skills acquired by trainees. This intervention is purely practical: workshops, exercises, role plays that ensure the mastery of knowledge and know-how.
FINANCING & LEGAL INFORMATION
Epykomène is an official training organization registered by the DIRECCTE, regional control service of Ile de France, under the activity number #11755391375.
Financing, conditions & rights to training: All our trainings can be endorsed by training budget and are part of the Compte Professionnel de Formation (CPF). The CPF allows each employee or entrepreneur to accumulate 20 hours of training per year up to a maximum of 120 hours (subject to seniority). For Individuals, training can be provided by organizations in the framework of professional reconversion (OPCA and Pôle Emploi). These rules only apply in France. We will be delighted to work by your country rules if needed.