Trainings of Epykomene
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & VOCABULARY OF WATCHMAKING
Epykomene trains your teams in basic watchmaking knowledge and techniques.
Objectives & missions
- To know the theoretical bases of watchmaking, in order to ensure a better client-advice: the history of watchmaking, the predominance of Switzerland but also the technical know-how of mechanical watches, their types and component, electronic watches , precious stones and watchmaking, watchmaking techniques, etc.
- Understand the specificities of watch brands, market trends and customer expectations.
|Audience||Type of training||Languages||Short format||Suggested format|
|Brand & Individual
public retail, commercial, marketing, communication
|classic or grande-mesure||french / english||1 day||
- Promote a Luxury or prestige Brand positioning in watchmaking
- Sales, retail and marketing teams trained in the watchmaking product
- Communicate with skill & elegance with customers and at all levels of the Brand
Teaching resources and technical tools included
- Welcome guide & little booklet for taking notes,
- Powerpoint presentation (projector, speakers, Mac adapter and flipchart required),
- Practical cases,
- Workshops and role plays,
- Visits in shop.
Speaker and animation
An expert in luxury, brand and written communication will be the master of ceremonies of this seminar entirely thought by the agency Epykomene.
Organization of the training
This training is essentially theoretical. Stages and role plays will be organized so that trainees train for client counseling and this represents 40% of the training time. The trainees are given a home guide summarizing the day and a small booklet for taking notes. Within 48 hours after each training, they will then receive a short summary of the key points of the seminar by email.
Epykomene proposes you to concoct for your Brand and your teams, a training 100% personalized according to your needs and your expectations. The strategic analysis of your request, as well as that of your Brand against customers and market trends is included in this offer as well as the creation of a unique presentation tool and workshops dedicated to your House and its collaborators.
Epykomène also offers short-term individual interviews for each of your trainee collaborators during our training to answer more confidential, exclusive questions or whose content is of little interest to the group.
On ½ day, Epykomene recalls the essential points seen in training, secures and strengthens the skills acquired by trainees. This intervention is purely practical: workshops, exercises, role plays that ensure the mastery of knowledge and know-how.
FINANCING & LEGAL INFORMATION
Epykomène is an official training organization registered by the DIRECCTE, regional control service of Ile de France, under the activity number #11755391375.
Financing, conditions & rights to training: All our trainings can be endorsed by training budget and are part of the Compte Professionnel de Formation (CPF). The CPF allows each employee or entrepreneur to accumulate 20 hours of training per year up to a maximum of 120 hours (subject to seniority). For Individuals, training can be provided by organizations in the framework of professional reconversion (OPCA and Pôle Emploi). These rules only apply in France. We will be delighted to work by your country rules if needed.